In a dig at Narendra Modis speech targeting the prime minister on the Independence Day,Shiv Sena said Saturday it hoped that the BJP leader,when he takes the top post,would drag Dawood Ibrahim to India and hang him.
The issues on which Modi criticised the PM,he has to resolve them tomorrow, Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said in an editorial in the partys mouthpiece Saamana here.
If Modi gets power like Sardar Patel in Delhi,he will imprison all those who are looting the country. He will drag Hafiz Saeed,Dawood Ibrahim and Tiger Memon from Pakistan and hang them. He will stuff all the black money in Swiss banks in a cargo plane and bring it back to India. The poor and farmers will be happy and lead a debt-free life, Thackeray said in his editorial.
It further said,The rupee that is falling today against the dollar will show an exactly opposite trend. We are sure if Modi comes to power,Pakistanis will not cross our borders and kill our soldiers. Our submarines like Sindhurakshak will not catch fire. Modi can make all this happen and no one has doubt over this.
Whether Pakistan has lost its sleep over Modis speech is only known to Hafiz Saeed,but we have heard that some Congress ministers have certainly ordered for sleeping pills, the Sena said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The editorial also has reference to Senior BJP leader L K Advanis exception to Modis aggressive criticism of the prime minister on the Independence Day.
On Modis contention that in a race between Gujarat and Delhi,the former will win,the Sena said,It would be interesting to note what the chief ministers of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh have to say on this. Gujarat has developed under Modi,but when it comes to a race in Delhi politics,the front-runners dont always win.
Advani questioned if it is right to demean the prime minister on the Independence day. Advani is a staunch patriot and has great experience. What BJP is enjoying today is the fruit of Advanis labour. It should be understood that he has a national perspective, it said.