In a dig at Narendra Modis speech targeting the prime minister on the Independence Day,Shiv Sena said Saturday it hoped that the BJP leader,when he takes the top post,would drag Dawood Ibrahim to India and hang him.
The issues on which Modi criticised the PM,he has to resolve them tomorrow, Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said in an editorial in the partys mouthpiece Saamana here.
If Modi gets power like Sardar Patel in Delhi,he will imprison all those who are looting the country. He will drag Hafiz Saeed,Dawood Ibrahim and Tiger Memon from Pakistan and hang them. He will stuff all the black money in Swiss banks in a cargo plane and bring it back to India. The poor and farmers will be happy and lead a debt-free life, Thackeray said in his editorial.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
It further said,The rupee that is falling today against the dollar will show an exactly opposite trend. We are sure if Modi comes to power,Pakistanis will not cross our borders and kill our soldiers. Our submarines like Sindhurakshak will not catch fire. Modi can make all this happen and no one has doubt over this.
Whether Pakistan has lost its sleep over Modis speech is only known to Hafiz Saeed,but we have heard that some Congress ministers have certainly ordered for sleeping pills, the Sena said.
The editorial also has reference to Senior BJP leader L K Advanis exception to Modis aggressive criticism of the prime minister on the Independence Day.
On Modis contention that in a race between Gujarat and Delhi,the former will win,the Sena said,It would be interesting to note what the chief ministers of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh have to say on this. Gujarat has developed under Modi,but when it comes to a race in Delhi politics,the front-runners dont always win.
Advani questioned if it is right to demean the prime minister on the Independence day. Advani is a staunch patriot and has great experience. What BJP is enjoying today is the fruit of Advanis labour. It should be understood that he has a national perspective, it said.