NEARLY A year after he stole the Mercedes of actor Sahil Khan, the Charkop police on Saturday arrested Aftab Patel — a history-sheeter from Mira Road. Patel, who has a series of cases registered against him ranging from attempt to murder to land grab, had been earlier externed from city limits.
Watch What Else is Making News
On October 10, 2015, Patel had stolen Sahil Khan’s Mercedes from Charkop after paying a token amount of Rs 50,000 to the actor’s sister. Patel told Khan that he will be directly transferring the rest of the amount to his bank account, however, he later approached the actor for a second test drive and fled with the car. A case of theft was later lodged with the Charkop police.
In December, the accused’s lawyer surrendered the car at the police station. The actor had, however, complained that the stereo system and high-end speakers were missing from the car.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review