WATERLOGGING WAS reported in some parts of the city after sporadic rainfall on Tuesday.
According to data from the Disaster Management department of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), Goregaon received the highest rainfall at 46.48mm, followed by Bhandup which recorded 42.6mm of rainfall. Waterlogging was reported at Vikhroli and JVLR.
Suburban Mumbai received higher rainfall as per IMD data. Colaba recorded a rainfall of 10.8mm while Santacruz received 35.4mm rainfall.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
IMD Director VK Verma said the city will receive almost the same amount of rainfall on Wednesday. The IMD has forecasted intermittent rainfall.