Appealing people to come forward and report abuse and crime involving children and safeguard child rights, Minister for Women and Child Welfare and Rural Development Pankaja Munde launched a mobile application CHIRAG Wednesday. Munde said the application would help the commission prevent children from abuse and injustice done to them in schools and asharmshalas.
Watch What Else Is Making News
The Android application, Child Helpline for Information on Rights and Address Grievances (CHIRAG), by the Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights can be used by not only NGOs working for child rights but even individuals as a tool to reach out to the Mumbai-based commission.
“Now a days, every other person use a smart phone and download applications to ease their lives. CHIRAG is an application that will enable people to reach out to the MSCPCR and save children from being subjected to abuse. People from across the state can contact the commission through this application,” said Munde.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The application has been developed with the help of International Justice Mission (IJM) and the commission will soon launch its iOS version.