Smaran Tiwary came to Mumbai two months ago with a dream of becoming an actor. Hailing from a small town of Kashipur in Uttrakhand, 17-year-old Smaran aspires to entertain and inspire millions. As a student of Whistling Woods, he has been featured in the IPL cricket tournament advertisement. The first decision Smaran made in Mumbai was that for a body massage, he would rather travel in a local train during the rush hour than visit a spa.
What he likes:
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He loves that Mumbai gives tonne of opportunities for self-improvement and professional advancement. He is stunned by the array of places and things, and now, understands why the city is called “mayanagri”. He immensely loves the fact that Mumbai never stops, it keeps going on with its life; the people keep moving forward and this keeps the city charged up.
What he doesn’t like:
The food. He misses the authentic north Indian Punjabi food. In his opinion, the paneer butter masala in Mumbai means paneer with pav bhaji gravy and butter. He feels that the people are insensitive and self-centered, which makes him wonder where we are heading in terms of humanity and lifestyle.