Three days after actor Inder Kumar was arrested on charges of rape and assault, his wife Pallavi on Monday spoke out in his defence, saying he was “innocent and was wrongly accused”.
Speaking at her Andheri residence, Pallavi claims that it was in fact the victim who came to Inder’s house on April 23, as well as on the next day. The alleged rape and assault is supposed to have occurred the next day. The victim, in her complaint, has told the police that Inder had been sexually exploiting her promising her a role in Bollywood movies and that on April 23, he forced himself on her and also assaulted her brutally.
Pallavi further claimed that the girl had first approached Inder saying that she had been offered a role in a film and that she needed fitness guidance from him as she was unable to afford gym fees.
“The girl then started sending text messages to Inder saying that she loved him and wanted to meet him, and even sent a picture of what was supposed to be her slit wrist. Inder has been disturbed and was even feeling suicidal. He told her that she was ruining his life and even mentioned our daughter to her. All the people in our building will vouch for him,” she claimed.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Senior inspector Harishchandra Parmale, Versova police station, said, “It was Pallavi who had first come to us to complain about Inder and his association with the girl. We will look into her claims.”