The BJP is going to place the ‘asti kalash’ of late union minister Gopinath Munde at its headquarters in Mumbai on June 14 to enable the people to offer tribute. The party intends to keep the asti kalash in all the districts across Maharashtra to facilitate the workers demand for offering their tribute to the departed leader Munde.
In a statement issued here by state BJP president Devendra Fadnavis, said, “ The asti kalash is going to be kept in all the districts across Maharashtra for enabling the people to pay the tribute to our beloved leader Gopinath Mundeji.”
The BJP leader and union minister for rural development who died in an accident on June 3 in Delhi.
On June 16, ‘asti kalash’ will be immersed in sacred rivers across 34 places across Vidarbha, North Maharashtra, Marathwada, Western Maharashtra, Konkan and Mumbai. The BJP also intends to hold an all party meeting in Mumbai.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews