The BJP is going to place the ‘asti kalash’ of late union minister Gopinath Munde at its headquarters in Mumbai on June 14 to enable the people to offer tribute. The party intends to keep the asti kalash in all the districts across Maharashtra to facilitate the workers demand for offering their tribute to the departed leader Munde.
In a statement issued here by state BJP president Devendra Fadnavis, said, “ The asti kalash is going to be kept in all the districts across Maharashtra for enabling the people to pay the tribute to our beloved leader Gopinath Mundeji.”
The BJP leader and union minister for rural development who died in an accident on June 3 in Delhi.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
On June 16, ‘asti kalash’ will be immersed in sacred rivers across 34 places across Vidarbha, North Maharashtra, Marathwada, Western Maharashtra, Konkan and Mumbai. The BJP also intends to hold an all party meeting in Mumbai.