A clerk attached to local Tehsil department was allegedly manhandled by two persons after he refused to accept a bunch of electoral forms brought by them, police said on Saturday.
Sachin Gharat and Vishal Gharat approached the clerk, identified as Vilas Tungar, at Tehsil office carrying a bunch of Form 6 on Friday. However, Tungar refused to accept the forms in bulk and asked them to approach Talathi, said sub-inspector KM Mathe of Murbad police station.
However, Gharats got annoyed and started abusing Tungar. They pulled him out of his chair and slapped him, police said, adding that the duo also threatened Tungar.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The last date for enrolling names in voters’ list is given by Election Commission as October 14, which has been extended to October 21. Police have booked the duo under various sections of IPC, and yet to make any arrest.