A 35-year-old man was severely injured after three men and a woman fired four rounds at him in Santacruz east on Friday morning.
The victim identified as Ramchandra Pal, who is a member of the Consumer Rights wing of the Shiv Sena was standing outside a road side stall at 10.30 am in Kalina area in Santacruz east when the incident took place.
According to the Vakola police officers, Pal who works for Shiv Sena leader Arun Jagtap, president of the consumer Rights wing, is a resident of Firoz Khan Chawl at Kalina.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The officers further said that the attackers arrived at the spot on foot. The woman pointed at Pal and walked away while one of the three men extracted a gun from his pocket and fired four rounds in the direction of Pal. Pal was hit in three places while the forth bullet fell on the ground.
Pal was rushed to the VN Desai Hospital at Santacruz east where he is in critical condition.
The police are now tracing the assailants as they suspect that the woman must have known Pal.