A 35-year-old man was severely injured after three men and a woman fired four rounds at him in Santacruz east on Friday morning.
The victim identified as Ramchandra Pal, who is a member of the Consumer Rights wing of the Shiv Sena was standing outside a road side stall at 10.30 am in Kalina area in Santacruz east when the incident took place.
According to the Vakola police officers, Pal who works for Shiv Sena leader Arun Jagtap, president of the consumer Rights wing, is a resident of Firoz Khan Chawl at Kalina.
The officers further said that the attackers arrived at the spot on foot. The woman pointed at Pal and walked away while one of the three men extracted a gun from his pocket and fired four rounds in the direction of Pal. Pal was hit in three places while the forth bullet fell on the ground.
Pal was rushed to the VN Desai Hospital at Santacruz east where he is in critical condition.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The police are now tracing the assailants as they suspect that the woman must have known Pal.