Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader Lalu Prasad Yadav was admitted in Mumbai’s Asian Heart Institute reportedly late Sunday night for a ‘detailed health evaluation’ for cardiac-related problems.
According to the hospital sources, his condition is stable and the health check-up was scheduled well in advance. Yadav was admitted under the care of hospital’s director Dr Ramakant Panda.
In a statement, the hospital’s spokesperson said, “We confirm that Lalu Prasad Yadav is admitted to Asian Heart Institute for a detailed health evaluation. This is a planned visit.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
According to Dr Vijay D’silva, Asian Heart Institute’s medical director, the 66-year-old politician was to be kept under observation for 24 hours to monitor his health. However, a decision on whether any future surgery is required will be taken once all the medical reports come.
According to sources, Yadav’s wife Rabri Devi, his son-in-law and few other family members accompanied him to Mumbai for the medical tests.
Yadav held the union railway ministry portfolio from 2004 to 2009 under the UPA government. Recently, his party RJD formed an alliance with Nitish Kumar’s Janata Dal to contest the upcoming state elections.