The special women’s court has granted permission to actor Suraj Pancholi to travel aboard between June 20 and July 1. Pancholi, who has been booked in actor Jiah Khan’s suicide case, had filed an application on Friday, seeking permission to travel abroad for professional commitments.
- Jiah Khan ‘suicide’: Sooraj Pancholi seeks expeditious trial in case
- Jiah Khan suicide case trial adjourned
- Jiah Khan suicide: Court postpones hearing till June 10
- Jiah Khan suicide: Prosecution seeks murder, rape charges against Sooraj
- Jiah Khan case: CBI opposes Pancholi plea for passport
- Jiah Khan suicide: Sooraj Pancholi sent to police remand till June 13
The court has adjourned arguments on Pancholi’s discharge application till July 8 as the prosecution was not present in court on Friday.
The prosecution had sought charges of murder, rape and causing miscarriage without a woman’s consent against Pancholi last month.
Claiming that there was no evidence to charge Pancholi on the same, his defence lawyer had filed a discharge application.