The special women’s court has granted permission to actor Suraj Pancholi to travel aboard between June 20 and July 1. Pancholi, who has been booked in actor Jiah Khan’s suicide case, had filed an application on Friday, seeking permission to travel abroad for professional commitments.
- Trial against Sooraj Pancholi to start soon
- Jiah Khan suicide case: Trial starts in Mumbai court
- Jiah Khan death case: Abetment charges framed against actor Suraj Pancholi
- Jiah Khan ‘suicide’: Court asks Suraj Pancholi’s lawyer about status of discharge plea
- Jiah Khan suicide: Court rejects Suraj Pancholi’s exemption plea
- Jiah Khan suicide: Sooraj Pancholi sent to police remand till June 13
The court has adjourned arguments on Pancholi’s discharge application till July 8 as the prosecution was not present in court on Friday.
The prosecution had sought charges of murder, rape and causing miscarriage without a woman’s consent against Pancholi last month.
Claiming that there was no evidence to charge Pancholi on the same, his defence lawyer had filed a discharge application.