A railway magistrate court in Kalyan Friday convicted five men for soiling train compartments reserved for women and sentenced them to one-month imprisonment.
The five men, all of them allegedly drug addicts, have been identified as Chandan Kumar (19), Mohammad Saddam (24), Faizrul Hasan Firdul Hasan (20), Manish Shivraj Shrivastav (20) and Mahesh Kumar Rambabu (20). They were apprehended by the Railway Protection Force (RPF) around midnight on April 23.
During their interrogation, they allegedly confessed they would regularly gang up inside a toilet towards the south end of platform 3 and 4 at Dadar station and consume ganja or other drugs at night. Once under the influence, they would target compartments reserved for women, especially from CST, Sandhurst Road, Currey Road and Dadar stations. Between 2 am and 4 am, the gang would soil railway seats, grab handles and the door passage in railway compartments with feces.
After their arrests, all five were booked for nuisance, endangering safety of railway commuters, trespass and obstructing railway servants from duty.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More