BOLLYWOOD actor Kareena Kapoor-Khan has registered a complaint with the Cyber Crime Cell of the Mumbai Crime Branch alleging that an unidentified person has uploaded her false Income-Tax (I-T) return for the financial year – 2015-16 on the Income Tax Site.
According to sources, the complaint was filed by her Chartered Accountant Pradeep Thakkar, who has stated in the complaint that the miscreant has managed to get her PAN number and password to access the I-T page for declaring Income-Tax (I-T).
Watch What Else is Making news
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“In her complaint, the actress has alleged that the accused managed to get her PAN number and Password which are required to access the I-T online page. The accused has wrongly declared the actress Income-Tax (I-T),” a senior official told The Indian Express.
The police has registered an offence under Section 419 for cheating by impersonation under the Indian Penal Code and Section 66C of the Information Technology Act for faudulently making use of the electronic signature, password or any other unique identification feature of any other person.