There are many kinds of lateness. There’s missing the deadline by a small margin. There’s being fashionably late. And there’s being so late that most people had completely given up all hope of ever seeing you.
The Mumbai Metro falls into the third category, but it has finally started operations today. And most people seem positive about the future – even the humorists of Twitter are giving it a chance. Here’s how:
All this is fine but are Pritam and those 3 men in long hair singing in the Mumbai Metro?
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
— Priyal (@priyal) June 8, 2014
Mumbai Metro has plane take off facility…beat that China. pic.twitter.com/tlmfw03kXB”
— Adi (@Reviewero) June 8, 2014
Friend: Mumbai Metro is starting today. Life might change for good or bad Alia: Arey, I have seen Life in a Metro, Average hi Movie thi..!!
— Pankhudi (@Funkudi) June 8, 2014
So, Mumbai operates at 3 levels – Elevated: Swanky flyovers, metro etc. Ground-level: Slums & general chaos. And of course, the underworld.
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) June 8, 2014
#mumbaimetro update- Time taken from Versova to Ghatkopar in Metro: 20 min Time taken from your home to metro station in traffic: 1 hour
— E-tard (@14_yr_old_Etard) June 8, 2014
It’s the first day for Mumbai Metro. Local train must be feeling like Arvind Kejriwal.
— Gautam Verma (@gautamverma23) June 8, 2014
I am pretty sure some start-up will open its office inside the Mumbai Metro. Pay 40 bucks. Never get down. All day keep shuttling. AC. Seats
— Gabbbar (@GabbbarSingh) June 8, 2014