There are many kinds of lateness. There’s missing the deadline by a small margin. There’s being fashionably late. And there’s being so late that most people had completely given up all hope of ever seeing you.
The Mumbai Metro falls into the third category, but it has finally started operations today. And most people seem positive about the future – even the humorists of Twitter are giving it a chance. Here’s how:
All this is fine but are Pritam and those 3 men in long hair singing in the Mumbai Metro?
— Priyal (@priyal) June 8, 2014
Mumbai Metro has plane take off facility…beat that China. pic.twitter.com/tlmfw03kXB”
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
— Adi (@Reviewero) June 8, 2014
Friend: Mumbai Metro is starting today. Life might change for good or bad Alia: Arey, I have seen Life in a Metro, Average hi Movie thi..!!
— Pankhudi (@Funkudi) June 8, 2014
So, Mumbai operates at 3 levels – Elevated: Swanky flyovers, metro etc. Ground-level: Slums & general chaos. And of course, the underworld.
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) June 8, 2014
#mumbaimetro update- Time taken from Versova to Ghatkopar in Metro: 20 min Time taken from your home to metro station in traffic: 1 hour
— E-tard (@14_yr_old_Etard) June 8, 2014
It’s the first day for Mumbai Metro. Local train must be feeling like Arvind Kejriwal.
— Gautam Verma (@gautamverma23) June 8, 2014
I am pretty sure some start-up will open its office inside the Mumbai Metro. Pay 40 bucks. Never get down. All day keep shuttling. AC. Seats
— Gabbbar (@GabbbarSingh) June 8, 2014