Chief minister Prithviraj Chavan said in the legislative assembly Thursday that directives would be issued to municipal commissioner Sitaram Kunte to expedite work for construction of a super-specialty hospital in the eastern suburb of Bhandup.
MNS legislator Shishir Shinde, who represents the suburb, raised a calling attention motion objecting to delays in construction of the hospital. Shinde alleged that there had been ‘unreasonable and avoidable delays’ in tendering for appointment of a technical consultant for the project.
With no government-run super-specialty facility available in Bhandup, patients have to travel to the island city for the same. After speaker Dilip Walse-Patil sought expedition of the hospital project, Chavan said directives in this regard would soon be issued to Kunte. Walse-Patil later also asked the state to ensure that Kunte convened a meeting with Shinde and other elected representatives on the matter.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More