A mobile marketing company from Mumbai has come up with an innovative idea to predict the upcoming elections. VivaConnect, under the ‘#iChooseMyIndia’ initiative, will allow people to register their opinion by giving a missed call in favour of the political party they think can bring a difference. The website, ichoosemyindia.com, will also flash live results of the poll.
It limits each mobile number to cast just a single vote for a particular political party. With this, the initiative has introduced a new way of conducting polls that are capable of national level engagement with absolute convenience.
Participation is open to every Indian and is independent of the handset one uses. To give a missed call in favour of Aam Aadmi Party(AAP) one can dial 1800 103 5516, for Indian National Congress(INC) dial 1800 103 5517, for Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) dial 1800 103 5518, for others dial 1800 103 5523 and for NOTA dial 1800 103 5524. The missed calls received by individual party will be displayed on a website along with the total votes received in the poll.
“Our initiative intends to showcase public opinion with Live results and encourage everyone to vote as every single vote collectively makes a huge difference”, said Vikram Raichura, who leads the initiative.
The poll will accept votes till 6th April, 2014 and will continue to showcase the results even after it closes. This initiative does not intend to promote any political party but is solely meant for sharing public opinion.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review