A mobile marketing company from Mumbai has come up with an innovative idea to predict the upcoming elections. VivaConnect, under the ‘#iChooseMyIndia’ initiative, will allow people to register their opinion by giving a missed call in favour of the political party they think can bring a difference. The website, ichoosemyindia.com, will also flash live results of the poll.
It limits each mobile number to cast just a single vote for a particular political party. With this, the initiative has introduced a new way of conducting polls that are capable of national level engagement with absolute convenience.
Participation is open to every Indian and is independent of the handset one uses. To give a missed call in favour of Aam Aadmi Party(AAP) one can dial 1800 103 5516, for Indian National Congress(INC) dial 1800 103 5517, for Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) dial 1800 103 5518, for others dial 1800 103 5523 and for NOTA dial 1800 103 5524. The missed calls received by individual party will be displayed on a website along with the total votes received in the poll.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“Our initiative intends to showcase public opinion with Live results and encourage everyone to vote as every single vote collectively makes a huge difference”, said Vikram Raichura, who leads the initiative.
The poll will accept votes till 6th April, 2014 and will continue to showcase the results even after it closes. This initiative does not intend to promote any political party but is solely meant for sharing public opinion.