THE MUMBAI Police probing the case of two unidentified persons firing at a staffer of the sea-food restaurant Gajalee, found that an underworld gangster made a call to the landline of the restaurant the next day. One of the employees who answered the call, however, could not understand what the caller said, and hung up soon.
Watch What Else is Making News
The incident had taken place on Friday night when two unidentified persons allegedly ‘fired’ at a staffer of the Vile Parle-based restaurant. The duo, who came on a bike, gave a card to the staffer asking him to tell the restaurant owner to call up on the number if he wanted to be alive.
The police along with the local crime branch began investigations and found that the owner Madhukar Shetty had not received any threat call in the past.
“However, the next day, on the hotel landline there was a call that we suspect was made either by a gangster or one of his aides. The woman employee who received the call however could not understand what the caller was saying and hence hung up soon after,” a source said requesting anonymity.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The officer said that this was the modus operandi of the gangster wherein he orchestrated an attack on the person and then called up threatening that the person would be killed the next time.