After a protest by the Dalit community against MNS MLA Ram Kadam’s alleged assault on three members of the community, a high-level inquiry headed by an assistant commissioner of police has been set up.
The Parksite police had on Monday registered a case against Kadam and his associates for allegedly assaulting Rohit Tambe (28), Ritesh Landage (27) and Ravindra More (38) under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code as well as the Atrocities Act . The trio had gone to question Kadam about his claims of getting ashes of Lord Gautam Buddha to Mumbai so that people could pay homage.
On Tuesday, the police set up an inquiry committee headed by ACP Ramdas Gaikwad, Vikhroli division, to look into the matter. “We are scanning the footage of CCTV camera placed near Kadam’s residence.
Three MNS party workers have been arrested. We have booked them, as well as Kadam, for unlawful assembly and assault,” said Gaikwad. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest