, where she was last seen in the company of a man in his forties.
A Crime Branch officer said the man’s body language and the manner in which he held Esther’s suitcase has them convinced that he is a driver in a private car company. “The first thing that many of these drivers do after spotting a customer is to take their luggage so the others stay away. The way in which the man is comfortably dragging the suitcase indicates that he had agreed to ferry Esther to her destination,” said the officer.
In the CCTV footage from LTT, Esther is seen exiting platforms four and five towards the taxi stand with a well-built man walking ahead of her, dragging her black suitcase, the police said. Her body language in the footage next to the man has been described as comfortable by the police. Her family however, has refused to confirm that the woman seen in the footage is Esther.
Though the police have distributed the image of the man to Esther’s family and friends, besides several railway employees at LTT, no one has been able to identify him. “No one working at LTT has seen him before. We are certain that the man was not a regular visitor to the station, and must have come to pick up a passenger,” said a Government Railway Police (GRP) officer. The man was seen in the CCTV footage consuming alcohol on platforms four and five half an hour before Esther’s train arrived.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016