An alert has been sounded in Mumbai after a low-intensity blast in Pune, the police said on Friday.
An alert has been sounded and security tightened at railway stations, bus terminuses, entry points, vital installations, religious places and communally-sensitive areas of Mumbai after the explosion in Pune this afternoon, Deputy Police Commissioner Mahesh Patil said.
“I appeal to the people to inform the police if they spot any suspicious object and not believe in rumours,” the DCP said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Vehicles are being randomly checked by the police across the city, the police said. The police are also checking hotels, lodges and boarding houses.
Hoteliers have been asked to make background checks of people renting rooms, the police said. The Coast Guard and Navy are maintenance surveillance along the western coastline, using patrol vessels and helicopters.
Three people, including a constable, were injured when an explosive device kept in a motorcycle at a parking lot of Pharaskhana police station in Pune went off today, officials said.