The Maharashtra Anti-terrorism Squad (ATS), which is probing the July 13, 2011, Mumbai triple blasts case, has released a sketch of a wanted accused. The ATS has also announced a reward of Rs 5 lakh for information leading to his arrest. Posters with the sketch are being circulated across the state. The name of the suspect, however, has been withheld by the ATS.
ATS officials claim that based on latest developments in the probe with the arrests of Indian Mujahideen members Yasin Bhatkal and Asadullah Akhtar alias Haddi, it has emerged that the accused played a crucial role in the 13/7 serial blasts in the city.
The posters prepared by the ATS state that the 25-year-old of sallow complexion and slim built is wanted in connection with the investigation into the 13/7 blasts case. It also states that the name of the informant will be kept confidential. The poster bears the email id email@example.com and two mobile numbers for people to call on.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen