A WOMAN in her late 60s was found murdered on Tuesday. Her body dumped in a huge trunk was found from the room of the tenants who came to their house on March 3.
The accused also stole around Rs 40,000 in cash that Jarnail had and the jewellery she wore. Kaur along with her husband Raj Singh lived in Field Ganj area. On Monday evening when Singh came back from work, he could not find Kaur because of which he lodged a police complaint.
Interestingly, the tenant, Bunty, who lived on the first floor of this house along with his so-called sister, had also gone missing since Monday night.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
On Tuesday, foul smell started coming from the tenants’ room. When it was opened, Kaur’s body was found dumped in a huge trunk lying in that room. There were blood spots on the wall of the room which indicated that she must have been pushed hard against the wall due to which she suffered a head injury that led to her death.
The couple had no children and hence used to live alone. Singh, a factory worker, said that they had around Rs 40,000 in cash at home which were missing and even the jewellery worn by Kaur was also not there. She wore a gold chain, tops and a ring.
Police have registered a case.