Amid difference of opinion between Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal and BJP state chief Kamal Sharma on the setting up of a six-member co-ordination committee, Prof Rajinder Bhandari, a senior BJP leader and one of the committee members, on Thursday said they were all set to find out reasons for low response of the masses in the Lok Sabha polls. They would also get the Balramji Das Tandon report implemented.
Apart from Bhandari, Narottam Devi Rati and Ashwini Sharma are the other BJP members while the remaining three are SAD leaders. The committee was formed this Tuesday only.
Prof Bhandari categorically stated that lack of proper co-ordination with the grassroots workers and less contact with the masses were primarily the major reasons for a drastic fall in vote share. To be better connected, now they would conduct meetings with industrial associations and farmers. They would be meeting people door to door so as to get their general feedback about the alliance and the problems being faced by them.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Prof Bhandari said they would submit a report to the CM as soon as possible. He was accompanied by BJP district president Parveen Bansal and a few other BJP leaders.
Bhandari asserted that they would be focusing on getting the Tandon report implemented which states that spiralling prices of sand, drug menace, neglect of industrialists, and growing clout of halqa in-charges of SAD were the main reasons for poor performance of the SAD-BJP alliance in the Lok Sabha polls.