Amid difference of opinion between Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal and BJP state chief Kamal Sharma on the setting up of a six-member co-ordination committee, Prof Rajinder Bhandari, a senior BJP leader and one of the committee members, on Thursday said they were all set to find out reasons for low response of the masses in the Lok Sabha polls. They would also get the Balramji Das Tandon report implemented.
Apart from Bhandari, Narottam Devi Rati and Ashwini Sharma are the other BJP members while the remaining three are SAD leaders. The committee was formed this Tuesday only.
Prof Bhandari categorically stated that lack of proper co-ordination with the grassroots workers and less contact with the masses were primarily the major reasons for a drastic fall in vote share. To be better connected, now they would conduct meetings with industrial associations and farmers. They would be meeting people door to door so as to get their general feedback about the alliance and the problems being faced by them.
Prof Bhandari said they would submit a report to the CM as soon as possible. He was accompanied by BJP district president Parveen Bansal and a few other BJP leaders.
Bhandari asserted that they would be focusing on getting the Tandon report implemented which states that spiralling prices of sand, drug menace, neglect of industrialists, and growing clout of halqa in-charges of SAD were the main reasons for poor performance of the SAD-BJP alliance in the Lok Sabha polls.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More