‘DOLI’, the wedding, lifestyle and fashion exhibition with designers from Pakistan and Dubai, concluded at Majestic Park Plaza on Sunday.
Around 71 designers from Nagpur, Kolkata, Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pakistan and Dubai showcased their designs.
A distinct Pakistani flavour was on display with ‘Libaaz Mojaris’ by designer Willy who brought Karachi designs, including elegant Pakistani suits and saris with heavy cream and gold work, to give it a wedding flavour. Willy also got Pakistani designer chappals and mojaris. Willy said, “We got a very good response in Ludhiana. My clothes have been worn by actresses in many television serials like Uttaran and Beintehaa.”
A glimpse of Pakistan was also seen in ‘The You by Simran’ stall which showcased fashionable attire from Dubai and Pakistan.
Payal Choithani from Nagpur showcased Indo-western wear, including semi-formal kurtis. She has designed for South African cricket team player Hashim Amla’s wife. Apart from bridal collection, the exhibition also had stalls on coming festivals of teej and raakhi.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review