‘DOLI’, the wedding, lifestyle and fashion exhibition with designers from Pakistan and Dubai, concluded at Majestic Park Plaza on Sunday.
Around 71 designers from Nagpur, Kolkata, Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pakistan and Dubai showcased their designs.
A distinct Pakistani flavour was on display with ‘Libaaz Mojaris’ by designer Willy who brought Karachi designs, including elegant Pakistani suits and saris with heavy cream and gold work, to give it a wedding flavour. Willy also got Pakistani designer chappals and mojaris. Willy said, “We got a very good response in Ludhiana. My clothes have been worn by actresses in many television serials like Uttaran and Beintehaa.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
A glimpse of Pakistan was also seen in ‘The You by Simran’ stall which showcased fashionable attire from Dubai and Pakistan.
Payal Choithani from Nagpur showcased Indo-western wear, including semi-formal kurtis. She has designed for South African cricket team player Hashim Amla’s wife. Apart from bridal collection, the exhibition also had stalls on coming festivals of teej and raakhi.