The attack on the young man in Sector 22, whose FIR led to the Moga encounter, was a contract job carried out by the three accused at the behest of two men in the USA who wanted to settle some old scores, said the victim’s father.
The two men in the USA, the three assailants and the young man himself, all are from Bagha Purana area of Moga.
The complainant’s father told Newsline on Thursday, “Two persons, Jagmeet and Balraj, had fought with my nephew more than two years back. After the fight, he came and stayed with us. They had also molested my niece.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
In retaliation, the young man, along with his friends, beat up Jagmeet and Balraj. Later, Jagmeet and Balraj went to the USA. They hired Gurcharan Singh alias Rinku, Sukhpal Singh and Shinder Singh alias Gosha to beat up the young man.
The three went to the place where the boy was staying on Monday early morning. They beat him, sexually abused him and made him to apologise to Jagmeet and Balraj on the phone, said the father.
However, the police have a slightly different story. They said that one of the three assailants had molested the complainant’s cousin and the complainant, with help of his friends, had beaten him up.
“To seek revenge, the three went to the place where he was staying and beat him up,” said a police officer.
“At first, the complainant was not ready to lodge a complaint. He kept saying that they would kill him if he did so. However, his father and other family members persuaded him to make a complaint,” said an official.
The complainant’s father said, “My son recognised the assailants and his roommate (who was also beaten up) noted the registration number of their vehicle.’’
The assailants took away the complainant’s mobile phone, gold chain, cash and the mobile phone of his room mate.