The traffic on Lakkar Bridge will remain suspended till July 13 due to construction work which started on the other side of the bridge from Sunday.
Few months back, the MC made the bridge operational and threw it open to public from one side only (Old Court Chowk to Clock Tower) as the other side is yet to be completed. The two-way traffic was allowed on one side but now it will remain closed till July 13.
“Straight stretch was opened to public but now to complete curved stretch, the straight stretch will also remain closed as girders need to be installed for railway overbridge. Thus, traffic will be diverted,” said a traffic police official.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations