Two patients of Bathinda died of Swine flu on Wednesday. One 60-year-old Kalini Devi died in Guru Gobind Singh Medical collge Faridkot while another 58-year-old patient of Bathinda district died in Ludhiana’s Apollo Hospital.
- Pune: 2 more die of swine flu, toll 82
- Nine new swine flu cases detected in Uttar Pradesh
- Six more die of swine flu in various parts of Gujarat
- Swine flu: 5 deaths in five days in UP, MLA Sangeet Som tests positive
- ‘Thirteen cases of swine flu reported in last 3 days’
- 2 fresh cases of swine flu detected in Chandigarh
He was diagnosed with Swine flu few days back. Doctors, meanwhile, have asked people to follow general precautions and regularly wash their hands before taking meals.