Two patients of Bathinda died of Swine flu on Wednesday. One 60-year-old Kalini Devi died in Guru Gobind Singh Medical collge Faridkot while another 58-year-old patient of Bathinda district died in Ludhiana’s Apollo Hospital.
- Swine Flu and Dengue cases sting Jammu ahead of winter
- Swine flu: 5 deaths in five days in UP, MLA Sangeet Som tests positive
- ‘Thirteen cases of swine flu reported in last 3 days’
- Swine flu claims one more life, death toll reaches 100 in state
- Woman from Uttam Nagar first swine flu death this year
- First swine flu case in city,hospitals gear up to prevent spread of virus
He was diagnosed with Swine flu few days back. Doctors, meanwhile, have asked people to follow general precautions and regularly wash their hands before taking meals.