Two patients of Bathinda died of Swine flu on Wednesday. One 60-year-old Kalini Devi died in Guru Gobind Singh Medical collge Faridkot while another 58-year-old patient of Bathinda district died in Ludhiana’s Apollo Hospital.
- 58-year-old dies of swine flu, toll reaches two in Ludhiana
- Woman from Uttam Nagar first swine flu death this year
- One dies,five more test positive; pneumonia making cases complicated,says Health dept
- First H1N1 death in Himachal; docs sat on test result for a day
- First swine flu death in Surat,one more dies in Rajkot
- First swine flu case in city,hospitals gear up to prevent spread of virus
He was diagnosed with Swine flu few days back. Doctors, meanwhile, have asked people to follow general precautions and regularly wash their hands before taking meals.