As many as three students were injured when an auto-rickshaw ferrying students of Government School, PAU, met with a minor accident on Wednesday. A total of six students were inside the vehicle.
The rickshaw collided with a bus near Kitchlu Nagar and three students suffered minor injuries.
The injured students were rushed to Dayanand Medical College and Hospital. Principal of school Sanjeev Thapar said, “One student got fracture and is under treatment at DMCH. Other two were discharged after being given first aid.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The police said that the bus belonged to the Bhaddal Institute and collided with the autorickshaw of the school.
Media coordinator of police department Inspector Kamaldeep Singh said no case had been registered as both parties entered a compromise.