As many as three students were injured when an auto-rickshaw ferrying students of Government School, PAU, met with a minor accident on Wednesday. A total of six students were inside the vehicle.
The rickshaw collided with a bus near Kitchlu Nagar and three students suffered minor injuries.
The injured students were rushed to Dayanand Medical College and Hospital. Principal of school Sanjeev Thapar said, “One student got fracture and is under treatment at DMCH. Other two were discharged after being given first aid.”
The police said that the bus belonged to the Bhaddal Institute and collided with the autorickshaw of the school.
Media coordinator of police department Inspector Kamaldeep Singh said no case had been registered as both parties entered a compromise.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More