In a shocking incident, three persons were electrocuted while they were about to fix the board of Congress candidate Ravneet Singh Bittu on a private building near Arora Palace on Friday afternoon. The incident happened near the office of Congress leader K K Bawa. While one victim suffered more than 70% burns and was referred to DMCH in a critical condition, the other two were stable at Pahwa hospital.
The incident happened when three persons, Aman, Babloo and Vijay were busy fixing the board on top of a private building. All of a sudden heavy wind started blowing and the board in Aman’s hand went towards other direction and touched the high-tension wire above. Aman also got stuck with the wire and current passed on to Vijay and Babloo.
While Aman was electrocuted in a serious manner and his clothes were burnt, the remaining two who were helping him managed to hold one wooden block near by which is a poor conductor of current.
Babloo even called his contractor from his mobile. Soon, workers from Bawa’s office came out to help them. While Vijay and Babloo were taken down the stairs easily, Aman was rescued with great difficult after wrapping him in a blanket as all his clothes had been burnt.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Bawa said the District Congress Committee was getting the treatment of all three done. But the Congress workers alleged that they repeatedly called at 108 seeking ambulance service, but no one turned up in time. The police authorities have not registered any FIR, but they stated that they were investigating the matter. Investigating officer Nirbhay Singh stated that it was more a case of an accident, and no FIR had been lodged as of now.
The area has loose electricity wires at many points.