A surprise check was conducted on Monday at the office of Punjab state power corporation limited (PSPCL) in which 32% of the senior officers and 20% of the other employees were found absent from duties. Surprise check was conducted by Chief Engineer Rachpal Singh along with technical audit team.
The team went inside the central zone office located on Ferozepur road and was surprised to see mass absentism. The team reached around 9.15 am while the office starts at 9am. Even in the past as well, it has come to the notice that employees and officers reach late due to which public dealing suffers. Rachpal Singh said that a team was formed last night to assist in surprise checking, but they were not told the purpose till Monday.
The absent staff percentage opens loop holes of the department.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen