Two days after Mayor Harcharan Singh Gohalwaria dissolved the sub-committee of advertising headed by BJP councillor Inder Aggarwal, a high-level meeting of advertising agencies with MC officials was held at Zone D Sarabha Nagar on Saturday.
MC commissioner Pradeep Aggarwal along with additional commissioner Isha Kalia met owners of ad agencies. Around 15 representatives from ad agencies attended meeting and urged MC to start tendering process at the earliest.
“MC needs to start tendering procedure at the earliest. Since more than a year, advertising revenue is nil because tenders have been given to any company. We told MC officials to start tendering so that MC and agencies both can earn revenue,” said an agency owner.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Isha Kalia said, “The advertising by-laws have been sent to government and notification can be issued anytime. Work is on last stage and tendering procedure will start soon.”