The principal and staff members of Government Senior Secondary School, Gobind Nagar, were attacked on Wednesday for demolishing a room on the school premises which was occupied illegally by a suspended employee of the school. A case was registered following the statement of principal Harjit Ram by the division number 8 police under sections 353, 186 and 506 of the IPC against Kulwant Singh.
Ram said following the orders of the High Court, the school demolished the unsafe portion of the building. But the accused started thrashing a labourer.
Later, he threw stones on the principal, staff members and the labourer. Division number 8 SHO Sukhdeep Singh said the accused was a temporary employee of the school.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen