The University Grants Commission and Panjab University, Chandigarh, have given approval to the SCD Government College, Ludhiana, to start courses under Community College Scheme of the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
The college has been given approval and affiliation to start “Diploma in Stock Market and Trading Operations” — a one-year diploma under semester system in collaboration with Ludhiana Stock Exchange. There will be an intake of 50 students in the programme for the session 2014-15 and the admission process will start soon.
The students who have passed 10+2 examination in any stream with 45% marks or more will be eligible to be enrolled for the diploma programme. The deadline for applying for the programme is August 18, and the counselling for the diploma will be held on August 20.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing