With no formal announcement of candidates for the Lok Sabha elections, the probable candidate of Shiromani Akali Dal (Badal), Dakha MLA Manpreet Ayali, has started to speak about the issues he plans to take up if given the Lok Sabha ticket from Ludhiana.
Ayali, who is attending several programmes in the rural as well as urban areas on a daily-basis, on Sunday said, “If given the ticket from Ludhiana, I will fight elections with corruption and drug abuse as the main issues.” He said last month he started a drive from his constituency, named as “Panjabio Jago, Nashe Tiyago” .
He also appealed to the candidates of other political parties to stick to these issues during campaigning. Ayali referred to the distribution of drugs to allure voters during campaigns and asserted that he would never use such means.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Deputy CM Sukhbir Singh Badal, during a public function in Sangrur, had indicated that candidates already know about their candidature and the formal announcement of names will be done after the announcement of the dates of elections.
The candidate of Aam Admi Party (AAP), H S Phoolka, started his election campaign from Ludhiana through the jhadu yatra Sunday.