Although as per model code of conduct, all the outsiders helping the candidate in campaign were supposed to leave the constituency by 4pm, August 19.
However it was free for all as The Indian Express spotted cabinet Minister Sikander Singh Maluka, his son and Zila Parishad Chairman Gurpreet Singh Maluka, Budhalada MLA Chattin Singh Samao, Mayor Bathinda – Balbir Birbehman, Bathinda youth akali dal member Balkaran Singh Brar and many others in Talwandi.
Minister Maluka was found sitting inside the room of additional manager of Takht Damdama Sahib Gurudwara along with other leaders where his meetings were going on with the leaders since morning.
Apart from this Jagpal Singh Chief Manager of Gurdwara was busy calling up people to cast their votes as he was having voter list with him. He was seen talking over phone,” go and cast your vote and show me the ink mark. ”
Jagpal to cover up said,” we have about 100 employees who work in Gurudwara campus and I am just making sure that they must cast their votes. So I am re-confirming from them.”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Gurpreet Maluka was also seen roaming at few booths in Talwandi Sabo early in the morning. A clash between SAD and Congress supporters occurred as the SAD spotted one outsider Congress worker in Rama Mandi.
Apart from this Congress candidate Jassi’s wife was also seen roaming and even SAD alleged that PPCC President Partap Singh Bajwa’s son Fatehjung Bajwa was also in Talwandi Thursday.