Although as per model code of conduct, all the outsiders helping the candidate in campaign were supposed to leave the constituency by 4pm, August 19.
However it was free for all as The Indian Express spotted cabinet Minister Sikander Singh Maluka, his son and Zila Parishad Chairman Gurpreet Singh Maluka, Budhalada MLA Chattin Singh Samao, Mayor Bathinda – Balbir Birbehman, Bathinda youth akali dal member Balkaran Singh Brar and many others in Talwandi.
Minister Maluka was found sitting inside the room of additional manager of Takht Damdama Sahib Gurudwara along with other leaders where his meetings were going on with the leaders since morning.
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
Apart from this Jagpal Singh Chief Manager of Gurdwara was busy calling up people to cast their votes as he was having voter list with him. He was seen talking over phone,” go and cast your vote and show me the ink mark. ”
Jagpal to cover up said,” we have about 100 employees who work in Gurudwara campus and I am just making sure that they must cast their votes. So I am re-confirming from them.”
Gurpreet Maluka was also seen roaming at few booths in Talwandi Sabo early in the morning. A clash between SAD and Congress supporters occurred as the SAD spotted one outsider Congress worker in Rama Mandi.
Apart from this Congress candidate Jassi’s wife was also seen roaming and even SAD alleged that PPCC President Partap Singh Bajwa’s son Fatehjung Bajwa was also in Talwandi Thursday.