It was double trouble for Duggal family when they found their house robbed early on Wednesday. Suman Duggal along with son Sahil Duggal used to sleep in DMCH hospital as Suman’s husband Arun Duggal is in Coma for past 3 days.
And on Wednesday morning when the mother and son came home, they found the locks broken and apart from gold, silver and Rs 45,000, even clothes and LPG cylinders were found missing.
Suman, however, was already in shock as a member of their family is admitted to DMCH. However, police also did not take much interest in the case as the staff initially came to see the house and later asked them to get the complaint lodged with the Model Town police rather than initiating investigation on their own.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Apart from cash, it was revealed that 8 tola gold and 500 gram of silver, electronic items was also missing. However, SHO Inderjeet Singh told that they had already started investigations but the family was yet to hand over the list of suspected persons to the police.