The police on Thursday solved the robbery amounting to Rs 24.24 lakh. The incident had happened on April 15 when one Mandeep Singh working with Radiant Cash Management Security Service was going to deposit the above-mentioned amount in a bank.
He had collected payments from Biba Apparels, City Max in MBD mall, and a few other places. Singh along with his brother used to collect payments from these places to deposit in the bank. On April 15, he stated that while he was on his way, a few people had stopped him and snatched his bag.
The police authorities, however, stated that on investigations, Mandeep confessed that he himself had placed the bag at the house of one of his relatives. On Thursday, he returned Rs 23.89 lakh, and a further inquiry was on.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage