On day one of the national conference of Association of Physicians of India (APICON), Rangla Punjab was more in demand than the scientific sessions of doctors.
Seven resorts on both sides of the Ferozepur road have been hired by the organising committee of APICON for the four-day conference. Out of these, Ludhiana Gardens has been dedicated only to Rangla Punjab in which apart from cultural programmes, the palace has been decorated in the form of a village.
Melodious Punjabi songs were adding taste to the traditional Punjabi food being enjoyed by delegates from across the country.
Apart from this, traditional items of Punjab such as plough, cart and old utensils were also shown at different stalls.
Stalls of bangles, mehndi, clothes and accessories have also been put at Rangla Punjab for the convenience of delegates. Dr G S Wander, chairman of the organising committee of APICON, said, “As more than 7,000 delegates have come from across the country, we wanted to show them our culture and heritage as well. Moreover, everyone wants to shop as well apart from attending the scientific sessions. So we arranged stalls here only so that the delegates can shop and attend the conference as well.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The cultural programme would be going on in Ludhiana Gardens from morning till evening so that everyone could come at their convenience, he added.