Punjab’s first and India’s third Internet de-addiction centre will be opened in Amritsar on September 5.
Amritsar-based psychiatrist Dr JPS Bhatia will be opening this centre. A survey is being conducted in schools and colleges about the Internet addicts.
It may be noted that with the coming of various social sites including Face Book, Whatsapp etc. the youngsters have become quite addicted to it and the centre will help them to come out of this addiction. Even those in the category of 30 to 50 years have become quite addict to such social sites.
Bhatia, while talking about this centre, said that treatment would be given according to the type of addiction, as there are several types of Internet addictions. He said that along with the counseling, medical help would also be provided to the addicts.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More