Day 2 of ‘mission vistar’ of AAP also ended in chaos as there were protests by Lok Bhalai Manch of Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha. Those hailing from the martyr’s village Sarabha had come along with his granddaughter – Sukhdev Kaur.
However, AAP leader Manish Sisodia refused to meet them and the villagers even alleged that he misbehaved with them and even insulted the martyr. Dev Sarabha, one of the members of the manch said, “We had helped the party during elections and at that time, HS Phoolka had promised that he would help Sukhdev Kaur regarding her ongoing land tussle in Malaud area. Today we came to meet them on this issue only but we were surprised over this rude shock.”
Dev alleged that when he went to meet AAP leaders and stated that they are from Martyr Kartar Singh Sarabha’s village, he was told in a rude manner, “I don’t know any Kartar Singh.”
Villagers felt shocked and raised slogans against Sisodia. However, later while talking to mediapersons, Sisodia clarified: “I had no idea as from which place they came. I overheard name of Kartar Singh only and nothing else. Otherwise I do respect martyrs from the core of my heart and the entire party does.”
Villagers termed Sisodia as a clever politician who was quickly changing his statements. Late in the evening, Lok Bhalai Manch members were given a message that Sisodia would personally meet them to tender an apology, but he left the Imperial Hotel, where meetings were going on, in a hush hush manner without meeting the granddaughter of martyr Sarabha.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Lok Bhalai Manch members felt hurt with this action and they stated that they would protest if Sisodia does not apologise and they expressed anger against Phoolka as well.