Day 2 of ‘mission vistar’ of AAP also ended in chaos as there were protests by Lok Bhalai Manch of Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha. Those hailing from the martyr’s village Sarabha had come along with his granddaughter – Sukhdev Kaur.
However, AAP leader Manish Sisodia refused to meet them and the villagers even alleged that he misbehaved with them and even insulted the martyr. Dev Sarabha, one of the members of the manch said, “We had helped the party during elections and at that time, HS Phoolka had promised that he would help Sukhdev Kaur regarding her ongoing land tussle in Malaud area. Today we came to meet them on this issue only but we were surprised over this rude shock.”
Dev alleged that when he went to meet AAP leaders and stated that they are from Martyr Kartar Singh Sarabha’s village, he was told in a rude manner, “I don’t know any Kartar Singh.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Villagers felt shocked and raised slogans against Sisodia. However, later while talking to mediapersons, Sisodia clarified: “I had no idea as from which place they came. I overheard name of Kartar Singh only and nothing else. Otherwise I do respect martyrs from the core of my heart and the entire party does.”
Villagers termed Sisodia as a clever politician who was quickly changing his statements. Late in the evening, Lok Bhalai Manch members were given a message that Sisodia would personally meet them to tender an apology, but he left the Imperial Hotel, where meetings were going on, in a hush hush manner without meeting the granddaughter of martyr Sarabha.
Lok Bhalai Manch members felt hurt with this action and they stated that they would protest if Sisodia does not apologise and they expressed anger against Phoolka as well.