The Salem Tabri police on Saturday solved the murder case of Shagun Lal, 40, with the arrest of two. The victim had gone missing on March 9. Police recovered the body from a room at a vacant plot in Ladhowal on Saturday.
- Jimmy gets one-day police remand in Hindu Takht leader’s murder
- Punjab targeted killings: NIA team visits crime spot, meets RSS leader Ravindra Gosain family in Ludhiana
- NIA team lands in Ludhiana to probe RSS leader’s murder
- RSS leader Ravinder Gosain shot by bike-borne gunmen in Ludhiana
- Husband stabs wife 14 times suspecting infidelity
- PO arrested in murder case
The accused has been identified as Karan Kumar and Ranjit Singh of Basti Jodhewal. Karan is a laborer, while Ranjit is salesman at a grocery store. Inspector Maninder Bedi, SHO Salem Tabri said that ATM card of deceased was being used after his death and police traced the accused through the transactions.