Police on Monday arrested six persons involved in robbery at Basant Avenue in Gurvinder Singh and Sweety’s house in which Rs 15 lakh and jewellery were stolen.
The police arrested Paramjeet Singh, a distant relative of Gurvinder Singh who had sent his four friends to that house, while the fifth stood outside. He was the mastermind who stayed away as he was fearing to be recognised. He had sent pictures of the house to his friends to tell them the location and details of the house.
The police also arrested Monu, Sonu, Ram Prasad, Vinay and Suraj who were involved in the crime. Suraj stayed outside the house while the remaining four had gone inside to rob the woman.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The victim family had already expressed their doubt about Paramjeet Singh against whom a few fraud cases were going on. Finally after searching mobile details, the police cracked the case.Though all accused have been arrested, out of Rs 15 lakh, only Rs 7 lakh has been recovered. Apart from this, one laptop and gold ring have been recovered. A diamond ring and few other gadgets are yet to be recovered. A country-made pistol used in this crime was also recovered.