Former president of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee Paramjit Singh Sarna on Friday blamed former prime minister Manmohan Singh for the Congress’s loss in the recent Lok Sabha elections.
A Congress supporter, Sarna said, “It is only because of the weakness of Manmohan Singh and his attitude to agree to whims and fancies of Badals that Congress was not able to win seats in Punjab.”
Sarna also said that “SAD-Delhi has been handed over the responsibility to restore and maintain Gurdwara Dera Sahib in
Lahore by committee in Pakistan”.
“We will be performing regular sewa there from now onwards,” he said.
He blamed Avtar Singh Makkar-led SGPC in Punjab for poor management. “SGPC is not doing good job of maintaining gurdwaras in Punjab. Those outside their control are being managed in a better way,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More