Former president of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee Paramjit Singh Sarna on Friday blamed former prime minister Manmohan Singh for the Congress’s loss in the recent Lok Sabha elections.
A Congress supporter, Sarna said, “It is only because of the weakness of Manmohan Singh and his attitude to agree to whims and fancies of Badals that Congress was not able to win seats in Punjab.”
Sarna also said that “SAD-Delhi has been handed over the responsibility to restore and maintain Gurdwara Dera Sahib in
Lahore by committee in Pakistan”.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
“We will be performing regular sewa there from now onwards,” he said.
He blamed Avtar Singh Makkar-led SGPC in Punjab for poor management. “SGPC is not doing good job of maintaining gurdwaras in Punjab. Those outside their control are being managed in a better way,” he said.