CONTINUING with their efforts to increase voter awareness, another musical evening was organised by Ishmeet Academy at Westend Mall where a new song ‘vote da adhikaar’ was launched on Friday. Already the academy has launched three songs in previous programmes.
Rajesh Jha, awareness observer who is in the city, said, “If such efforts are taken to promote voting, we will expect heavy polling this time. Administration must continue with their efforts to motivate voters.”
Jha also asked people present on the occasion to vote ethically. Ishmeet Academy students gathered a large number of people through their melodious songs and explained why voting was important.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Apart from this, two days back, assistant returning officer Kuldeep Singh had also come to Westend Mall along with dholi and had appealed to the masses not to forget voting this time. He had gone inside the gym of the mall to interact with youngsters.
He said, “I will be giving lectures in schools and colleges as well to motivate the youth.” Apart from this, a lecture was also organised at ITI, Gill Road, where the students were told about their voting rights.