The murder case of four-year-old Manpreet Kaur took a shocking turn on Monday when the investigations revealed that accused Manoj Kumar kidnapped and murdered the girl with the help of Sunita,mother of the child.
Both the accused have confessed to the crime.
The police officers were shocked when Manoj,the main accused,confessed that he committed the crime in connivance with the victims mother.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
She admitted that she abducted and killed her own daughter to extort Rs 5 lakh from her husband Gurpreet Singh. Both were arrested by the police.
Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (ADCP) city-1 Nilambari Jagdale said Manoj,a resident of Kishan Gunj of Bihar,had illicit relations with Sunita when he lived as a tenant in their Amarpura area.
Gurpreet Singh,husband of Sunita,threw Manoj out of the house and also shifted from Amarpura to Jagatpuri.
Police said that Sunita had already told about her affair to Gurpreet and demanded Rs 5 lakh for leaving him but he refused to give money.
On November 23,Manoj Kumar took the child and made a ransom call to Gurpreet Singh who in turn called the police, said the ADCP.
The accused drowned the child in a tubewell and dumped the body in a vacant plot which was found on late Sunday evening by the police.
Gurpreet married Sunita five years ago and Manpreet was born. Earlier,Sunita had three marriages and she divorced all three husbands.
Sunita was aware that Gurpreet loves his daughter a lot and thus will give money. But he informed the police and they killed the girl, said the ADCP.