After injuring three children, a monkey which was found in Jalandhar bypass colonies on Sunday was trapped by Monday evening. The monkey had injured three children on Sunday. It was seen roaming in Silver Kunj area on Monday. Panic gripped the students of Saint Soldier Divine Public School when they saw the monkey sitting in the adjacent vacant building.
The school management also delayed the time of students to go back home for about 20 minutes. However, as the parents started gathering, they told the teachers to start sending students gradually.
The block officer of the district forest department said they used tranquilliser gunshot, but it got misfired and later the monkey jumped to a few more houses. The forest department tactfully kept a watch over the monkey and finally it was trapped in a cage kept on the rooftop of one of the houses.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Range officer Khushwinder Singh said the monkey was sent to Tiger safari for the time being and they would release the monkey into the jungles of Mattewara or Ropar on Tuesday.