Bunty Bajwa, an employee of a money exchange trader was looted of Rs 80,000 in Janakpuri area on Saturday. He was going to State Bank of India, Janakpuri branch to deposit cash. He added that two miscreants came there and made him smell a chemical following which he was unconscious.
- Petrol bomb hurled at BJP office in Coimbatore
- Nagaland Assembly polls: NPP candidate allegedly attacked by unidentified miscreants, investigation underway
- Man ‘kills’ friend for demanding ten rupees, held
- Delhi: 28-yr-old medical student found dead at flat, police wait for autopsy report
- Chandigarh: Robbers strike at Sector 33 house, flee with cash and jewellery at gunpoint
- 19-year-old was sedated by friends before being killed for money: Police
After sometime when he gained consciousness he found his bag missing. He informed his employer Sanjiv Kumar who informed the police. Inspector Varinderpal Singh, SHO at police station division number 6 said the police is investigating Bajwa’s claims and an FIR was not registered till the filing of the report.