Bunty Bajwa, an employee of a money exchange trader was looted of Rs 80,000 in Janakpuri area on Saturday. He was going to State Bank of India, Janakpuri branch to deposit cash. He added that two miscreants came there and made him smell a chemical following which he was unconscious.
- Two rob transporter of Rs 80,000
- Madhya Pradesh constable chases miscreants, gets shot
- Two weeks after up man’s death, new evidence points to ‘severe assault’
- Two weeks after man’s death: New evidence points to ‘severe assault’
- Delhi: Man kills 6-year-old, body found inside bed 3 days later
- 19-year-old was sedated by friends before being killed for money: Police
After sometime when he gained consciousness he found his bag missing. He informed his employer Sanjiv Kumar who informed the police. Inspector Varinderpal Singh, SHO at police station division number 6 said the police is investigating Bajwa’s claims and an FIR was not registered till the filing of the report.