In A shocking incident, three persons murdered one of their friends for just Rs 120 on Sunday night. The incident happened at Khazur chowk of Salem Tabri area.
However, the police solved the case within hours of the incident and arrested all of them. The accused have been identified as Sonu, Shakti and Lovely, all residents of Karnal in Haryana. The victim has been identified as Harvinder Singh alais Ghatti of New Janakpuri area. He used to drive an auto rickshaw to make his ends meet.
ADCP Amrik Singh said the victim had gone to buy milk from a nearby shop on Sunday evening. As he reached Khazur chowk, three accused stopped him and stabbed him. The victim’s family reached the spot and rushed him to hospital, where he succumbed to injuries. ADCP Singh said that all were friends and used to take drugs together.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“The accused told the police that they had given Rs 120 to Harvinder Singh to bring drugs for them. After pocketing the cash, Harvinder had started making excuses. On this, the trio attacked him which resulted in his death,” the ADCP said.
Earlier, they had met him at a dhabha where the dhabha owner had intervened. However, after two hours, Harvinder was attacked again.
The ADCP said the police arrested the accused following a tip-off immediately after the incident.