In a shocking incident, police has lodged an FIR against one Ajay Kumar for allegedly raping his step-daughter. Mother of the victim, the complainant in the case, alleged that one night, her husband gave them milk in which he had added sleeping pills and then raped their daughter.
Not only this, she alleged that one day she had caught her husband red-handed while he was trying to be close to their daughter. Police meanwhile has lodged an FIR, but is yet to arrest the accused.
In yet another case, a middle-aged woman of Majara village complained that a man, who is her neighbour’s acquaintance, raped her when she had gone to her neighbour’s house in Sahnewal area.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Her neighbour allegedly gave her tea that had some intoxicant in it. The accused, Paramjeet Singh Pamma, raped her after she became unconscious. Police has booked Pamma and is yet to arrest him.