A US-based society has recognised a class XII student, Sarabdeep Singh, a student of Sat Paul Mittal School, as a top academic achiever.
He regularly wrote various blogs after which his writings were evaluated and he was selected to serve as a global scholar representing India at the Global Young Leaders’ Conference, 2014, which took place at Washington DC in USA.
He was awarded a scholarship of US $600 and conferred the title of a global scholar. He has also been bestowed recognition by the National Society of High School Scholars for his superior academic achievement.
He was felicitated by NSHSS Founder and Chairman, Cleas Nobel, a senior member of the family that established Nobel prizes. He has also been awarded credit points which he can redeem at the world’s topmost universities like Harvard, John Hopkins.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More