A US-based society has recognised a class XII student, Sarabdeep Singh, a student of Sat Paul Mittal School, as a top academic achiever.
He regularly wrote various blogs after which his writings were evaluated and he was selected to serve as a global scholar representing India at the Global Young Leaders’ Conference, 2014, which took place at Washington DC in USA.
He was awarded a scholarship of US $600 and conferred the title of a global scholar. He has also been bestowed recognition by the National Society of High School Scholars for his superior academic achievement.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
He was felicitated by NSHSS Founder and Chairman, Cleas Nobel, a senior member of the family that established Nobel prizes. He has also been awarded credit points which he can redeem at the world’s topmost universities like Harvard, John Hopkins.